Car clean service, carwash and detailing: While some people spend a lot of time maintaining their cars, many others do only the bare minimum. They regularly change the oil and change tires when necessary, but keeping the car clean is not a priority. If you are one of those people, you need to reconsider this to make it a priority.
So you want to turn your ever-dirty car into a brilliant example of cleanliness. Big! Your car and your neighbors will thank you.
You should have a clear understanding of what car cleaning services and detailing are and the difference between them. Read our step-by-step guide of car clean carwash and detailing.
What is car clean service and Car Detailing?
Car clean is usually an automated system that an exterior cleaning car goes through. Car detailing services are always done by hand and include services for car exterior and interior detailing. While anyone can detail a car and clean it inside and out, professional detailing is done by experienced specialists using the right techniques and quality products.
How is car detailing different from car cleaning?
Car detailing and car clean service are two different things but with the same motive, namely proper and complex car cleaning services.
Now a car care services session can include washing the outside of your car with a jet spray and washing it with shampoo and sponge. While the auto detailing session is much more in-depth. The process lives up to its name because it is very detailed and requires a lot of precision and effort than a regular car wash.
Car detailing is a deep and deep version of a regular car wash. Car detailing focuses not only on car cleaning, but also on repair and sometimes restoration, such as: Light cosmetic work. The difference between car wash and auto parts is unrecognizable. While a tunnel wash is quicker and cheaper than a single section, the whole section cleans and restores your car in the showroom.
What is included in car detailing?
The thorough car detailing process consists of thorough car care services, both interior and exterior cleaning of the car.
Car exterior detailing:
- Washing car: Caring for the exterior begins with an intensive wash with a pH-neutral car shampoo. The car shampoo is allowed to lather just enough so that the accumulated sludge is soft enough to rinse off.
- Surface tone: After washing, the paint is glued with clay tape. The tape removes dirt that has not been removed with regular cleaning agents.
- Scrubbing and car polishing services: After cleaning the car, the car polishing services process is carried out in several ways. The original varnish on the paint surface is removed and a new wax protective layer is applied manually or by machine.
- Paint sealing: The paint is sealed to protect the car with the help of a specially manufactured car sealant or car wax. This is done to restore the dealer’s new shine that may have been lost over the years.
- Front and rear lights and so on: The headlights and taillights have been cleaned for better lighting. Make sure the lamp is tightly covered with plastic sealant after polishing.
After all outdoor facilities have been serviced, the interior is inspected.
Car interior cleaning services:
car interior cleaning services or Interior detailing is a much longer and more detailed process. The interior detailing process is much more extensive and includes cleaning, vacuuming, polishing the dashboard, etc. The process of detailing the interior takes more time because of the importance of every detail.
- Interior cleaning with a vacuum cleaner: The whole car is cleaned with a vacuum cleaner to remove dust particles from the tightest places. The AC outlet is also cleaned.
- Brushing and cleaning: Thorough cleaning and scrubbing of upholstery, bedding, etc. car done. The leather case is cleaned and polished with a leather cleaner to enhance its appearance and protect it from stains and damage.
- Glass cleaner: The windows are cleaned with a glass cleaner to ensure the glass is sparkling clean and does not obstruct the driver’s view and the car looks shiny and clean.
- Perfume: Perfume is done after cleaning the car again with a vacuum cleaner.
Cleaning the engine compartment
The engine compartment is the car’s heart. When detailing your car, make sure you clean the engine compartment of the car. This is the part that many car dealers overlook when detailing a car.
Engine room cleaning involves cleaning the engine with a pressure washer (set to mist mode) which removes the top layer of dust, dirt and grit from the engine. The machine is then rinsed, cleaned and wiped. After wiping the machine, the detailing process ensures that the machine is properly coated to prevent cracking of the rubber and silicone parts of the machine.
Additional services for car detailing services:
Some car companies offer additional services to the services described above. These services include:
- Paint Correction: This is the process of removing defects in the top coat of car paint, such as: B. dull color or oxidation. Most parts manufacturers use rotary polishers to get the best paint correction.
- Ceramic Coating: Ceramic Coating is a liquid polymer that is applied to vehicle exteriors to add a protective layer to car paints. It is often used as a primary alternative to candles.
- PPF: PPF means paint protective film. PPF is a thin polyurethane film that protects car paint from stone chips, minor scratches, UV rays, mineral deposits, acid rain and more. These products and services offer more protection than ceramic coatings.
How often should you prepare your car?
There is no set or recommended timeframe when you need to detail your car, but the more often you do this, the newer your car will look.
A clean car looks like new, and regular touches add to the age and value of your car. You can touch up the details twice a year or at least once a year to make it look shiny and clean.
There are several advantages of this which are discussed below.
Car detailing services help provide details on all parts. Detailing has benefits that many people don’t realize.
- Extend the life of the car: Yes, some details keep her pale. The details help the car look brand new on the inside.
- It saves money: Think of details as an investment, not an expense. Regular and timely replacement of parts helps keep machines running smoothly, resulting in lower maintenance costs and less frequent breakdowns.
- Provides protection: yes protection The wax or sealer used in the detailing process is used to protect your car from UV rays and oxidation (rust).
- Better and quieter engine: Regular spare parts will clean your machine of unwanted or unnoticed dirt, leaks and damage that can permanently damage the machine.
- Better resale value: The car breakdown ensures that your car’s depreciation rate slows down a bit. With a regular and regular schedule for detailing, you can make sure your car looks new and attractive when you decide to sell it.
Let us see about car wash services
One of the first big decisions you will need to make is the type of car wash services you will offer your customers.
Each type of car washing service offers its own unique benefits and tends to suit certain types of businesses. Therefore, it is a good idea to understand the different types available before investing in any device or machine.
Types of list of car wash services:
Below we have outlined the main types of car wash service list:
Car wash tunnel system: With the tunnel system, the customer takes the car into the tunnel and lets the conveyor system transport it continuously as it goes through the various washing stages. It can also provide a cleaning service under the car, and the last stage is a powerful fan to dry the car. Tunnel systems often offer a more complete car wash service than other systems.
The tunnel system saves time as several cars can be washed together in one tunnel and it only takes 5-10 minutes to wash one car.
Flex-Serve Tunnel: Flex-Serve Tunnel Wash is a service where you can add additional outside, aftercare or express services for an additional fee. The flexibility of this service basically means that after washing the tunnel, customers can also enjoy some of the benefits of hand washing their car.
Auto car wash in hall: Automatic indoor car washes are often found at gas stations and are the most popular type of car wash service among car owners. They can be friction, non-contact, or both.
This service allows users to choose from a menu of washing options, including undercarriage cleaning, tire and wheel cleaning, and wax spraying. So they can choose lingerie that fits their budget. The washing process involves automation that rolls into a standing car to wash it.
Automated car washes are a popular choice because their structure washes the car quickly and does not require regular attendance, although many automatic car washes can only accept one car at a time.
Traditional car washes use a brush to remove dirt and grime, while some facilities use a non-touch method that cleans the car with only chemicals, water and air. Touchless car washing services can be safer because the risk of cosmetic damage to the car is reduced when the brush is not used. Some auto car washes employ staff to dry the car.
Contactless car wash: The touchless car wash includes a flexible machine spray that can reach all areas of the car’s surface with a high-pressure jet of water and a combination of cleaning and polishing chemicals that are applied to the car’s surface and work on the dirt in a timely manner. In general, non-contact washing takes slightly longer than traditional brushing.
While this type of car wash service is ubiquitous in warmer and drier countries, weather management technology has only recently become available in the UK. So there aren’t many locations right now, but more locations are popping up all the time.
Self-service car wash: With self-service car washes, car owners wash their own cars and pay separately for options such as soap, brushes, high pressure water, and wax. Other features that are often available to customers are vacuum cleaners and tire inflation.
This type of car wash service is relatively inexpensive and the customer has the option to wash the car as per their wish. This can be especially important when customers don’t want someone else driving their car or it won’t fit in another car wash.
Car wash benefits
- Complete care
- economic value
- car value increase
- vehicle safety
- Beneficial for the environment
No matter what type of car cleaning services, car detailing car wash you choose, can help increase the flexibility, safety, and cost-effectiveness of your car wash and valet sales.
To learn more about this product, simply contact a team of experts today.
Whether you want to take care of your car’s exterior, car interior, or both, address details are more than just a quick wash. The difference is really in the “details”. Of course, you can invest in the tools, materials and time it takes to detail your car. However, if you want the best results with the best protection and the least amount of damage, it may be best to arrange for a professional detailing service.